Monday, January 25, 2010

I Hate the Wheeled Backpack


I don't know about you but I cannot stand this New back friendly socially accepted alternative means of transporting items referred to as the backpack on wheels with retractable handle on it. I ride public transportation and this little sucker can cause an otherwise normal flow of human traffic to be awkward and dangerous. For those that don't know let me explain.

Ok recently due to the increased percentage of bad back cases(I'm only assuming) some "genious" comes up with an idea to take the backpack OFF the back and onto the ground. So picture a backpack with a metal telescopic handle that raises and retracts on the top of the bag and 2 skateboard wheels on the bottom. The user walks ahead of the bag while it wrecklacely swirves left to right behind the person sometime flipping over and causing the people in back to almost trip and fall while the person pulling the bag moves forward oblivious to the confusion taking place 2 feet behind them.

I often want to haul off and KICK the crap out of the bag but I realize that getting into a fight in the morning is not a good idea. People are pissed about the "Recession"(In quotes because America acts like its Hearsay when in fact it's...... SAY IT! ....HERE!!!) so i try to keep it peaceful and stay out of the way.

Anyone else almost tripped or missed a bus train or plain because of one of these damn bags?

Speak to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a piece of your mind.