Monday, January 25, 2010

How Social Networking Diminished my Life

I am totally overwhelmed here. I have Facebook,Myspace,Twitter, WordPress,Blogger,Gtalk, weebly etc etc. I spend most my time "checking". And no matter what I end up with the same core people that I consider interesting. I used to Stumbleupon until I reached the end of the net lol. I'm looking for that feeling of discover again. I never thought the net would get too crowded for new and exciting exploration. So with that said i will take specs of time to share some of the nuggets I have found during my time being "Connected". Please feel free to comment and pass on the "nuggets", also if you have any cool sites songs videos or new technology turn us on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a piece of your mind.