Monday, November 8, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

November 9th 2009 {Wedding Vows}

I, Dr. Manwine, take you, Sugar Bailey to be my partner, best friend, better half and wife.
I realize now that the compassion and honesty that you have shared with me has changed
my life forever. Waking up to your smile is a satisfaction that is unmatched. I look forward to holding
your paint covered hands as we walk confident on the road less traveled. Our souls were made
to dance so I promise that our sweet music will be everlasting. You make me laugh and even
inspire me to stop and smell the roses. There is something about the way you unconditionally
dedicate yourself to what we have that allows me to trust you with my heart.
I know that the word Love is easy to say, and the act of Loving takes time and patience,
But I promise that the Love I have for you will endure forevermore because it is True.


Looking back on my wedding vows I see that we have endured the highs and lows together. So a year later this is what I have to add....

365 Days (Lovers Calendar)

360 degrees is a complete thought. Round like the ring as a reminder of the simple things
you got me going in circles, day in and day out surrounded by your passion for life
The sun rise reflects in your every breath, warm words and cool heads are bound to intersect.
What we planned we laid down a foundation over land through thick thickets and our bird is in hand.
Smiling little ones, freshly baked confections induce free smiles as the children do their cupcake dance.
Tears for what is difficult yet easier the following day. Holding hands while being plugged into the same 
itunes. Musically stroked into form the words are never too much but just placeholders for fond memories.
Silent car rides speaking telepathically through a glance a smile and a notion.
The framework of our dreams started a year ago today hammering home the first kiss you guessed it WE Nailed It!
Body forming two S's close enough to watch your dreams, kissing your forehead always triggers a smile.
Watching your tears your laughter or your rage for injustice all validate the state that we are in like license plates.
Marriage is not a perfect Science hell it's not always about the English you put on the ball or how you do the Math but more if you learn from your History and move on from the Past.
I want you to trust that I am your Rock over time evolving into fine grains of sand for which you can leave footprints and Love notes.




I Love you Mrs. Taylor!!!


Let's Do It AGAIN

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful!!!!!! Love it. Thank you. Love you muah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now im gonna cry...>>Earth pulling out the tissues<< crying her eyes out! That was freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintain and appreciate it! Remember few are fortunate enough to find it and fewer keep it! Proud of u both and happy 4 u. Shaah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a piece of your mind.