Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sometimes You Have to Change the Channel

I'm thinking out loud as I often do and I have come to this conclusion, I enjoy meeting knew people with fresh ideas and energy. They help me re-center myself and refocus my attention on the ever changing list of priorities. I wear many hats and I have come to appreciate the challenges set before me. I also enjoy the sweet taste of victory or freeing up some money for a quick retreat with the family. Here at home it feels like we are watching CHANNEL ZERO with each day serving as a bland rerun. So with that observation I vow to change the channel and get out....... Of the Country! Follow me through the stages of planning and preparation as I plan a trip out of the USA. Stay Tuned.

STEP 1) Select a Destination.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a piece of your mind.