Thursday, February 18, 2010

John Mayer is a Human Being


John Mayer has been in the hot seat for the last few weeks due to his comments during a recent Playboy interview . Okay so instead of getting all "Who's right or who's wrong" I am going to say this why is it that when an entertainers says something crazy like this people go nuts and start passing judgement and getting all holier than thou? The guy is interviewing for Playboy not People magazine! He's a musician who has a pretty solid career, who banged Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson did some cool skits with Dave Chappelle show and tongue kissed Perez Hilton just to piss him off. What's makes him the cherub of the free world. Okay before I continue lets look at what as said:

"I don't think I open myself to it," Mayer said of dating black women. "My d--- is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f-----' David Duke c---. I'm going to start dating separately from my d---."

-Mayer also spoke about "why black people love me."
“Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a 'hood pass?' " he told Playboy. "And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a 'hood pass, you could call it a n---a pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a 'hood pass if you really have a 'hood pass? But I said, 'I can't really have a 'hood pass.' I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.' "

Damn people we have homeless people on the street, abused children at home and you want to attack John fuckin Mayer? What about Haiti? What about the economy? What about New Orleans? What about attacking METRO for providing us shitty service before and after apologizing for the inconvenience. I just don't see, wrong or right where waisting time online or on Twitter amounts to anything when it comes to John Mayer's taste in women. Robert DeNiro Loves/prefers black women and you didn't see white women boycotting his movies although they should have for Righteous Kill, Yuck! But seriously, Let's talk to Gucci Mane and all the other Hip Hop icons about degrading the sisters before we come to arms over this guy.

I know my views are not popular but hey If you don't THINK it I won't say it

Regards,
Dr. Manwine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a piece of your mind.